Monday, October 10, 2011

Losing Track of Time

Here's a good question: how far along am I?  It's a good one that I often ask myself, and can't seem to find the answer without scrolling backward in my phone's calendar.  It's amazing how much harder it is to keep track with #2!


I'm either 24 or 25 weeks.  I change every Friday, so I'm pretty sure I jumped to 25 over the weekend, but I have honestly felt like every time I get used to saying one week, I'm right on to the next before I can even be sure.  Either way, I'm dang near 6 months pregnant, which is just crazy!

I did attempt to look up my pregnant weeks tracker on baby center, but it appears that my most recent update is that Niall just turned 10 months old... hmmm, I think I may need to do some updating of paperwork there.  

Anyway, I thought that today would be a good belly shot day because I am actually in a tank top on October 10th.  It's 82 degrees here today, which may be a good indication of global warming-- but I prefer to think of it as a nice little remnant of a summer treat, instead ;)

So we're ditching the pumpkin spice lattes today and going for some local dairy farm ice cream in celebration of one of our last warm days for a while to come.  And when I say "we," I mainly mean me.  Niall is a little young for lattes, but I do like sharing the blame for an entire pint of missing ice cream with the little guy.  Hope everyone is enjoying the weather in your area!

Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. LOL - I was like that when I was pregnant with #2 as well. I always had to think twice about my due date, how far along I was, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, except for that adorable bump, you are tiny - so eat all the ice cream you want! You look fantastic. I can't believe you are six months along already. That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!