Friday, June 3, 2011

Flashback Friday

I love this picture of my mother-in-law with Matt, about 27 years ago.


I'm guessing he was only about 9 or 10 months old, so we're a little late in recreating the moment with Niall.  And Maggie is only about 23, while I'm a shriveled old 27 year old ;)

But we still gave it the old college try and attempted to recreate the moment.


Not the best picture of me, but it was really cool to think that we managed to capture 3 generations in almost the same pose, almost 30 years apart from each other.

We went to my in laws' bay house over Memorial Day weekend... and then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and half of Thursday (oops).  When I found out my mother in law was sticking around for a few extra days,  I just couldn't motivate myself to leave.  Who would leave this place, right?


So when Thursday rolled around and Matt hadn't seen us in 3 days, I finally forced myself to pack it up and get on the road.  But we'll be back again soon.  Maybe we'll get Matt to fit back in the little tube and get some really good flashback pix ;)



Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. I love that idea of recreating the photo! It turned out super cute.

    I'm stopping by from Flashback Friday. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea to recreate old photos. That pool looks so nice right now - it's like 90 here.

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!