Sunday, May 8, 2011

Steppin' Out

We don't do well with "lock down." Mostly, I don't do well with lock down.  So I've been desperately seeking places where we can be both outside and secluded from the world until Niall's chicken pox are no longer contagious.

We found this adorable little garden down the street from us and that's where we spent our Saturday afternoon. Not too shabby for lock down.

 
Unfortunately, I only got this one photo from really far away and when I crop & zoom, it's blurry.  So I went home and took a bunch of pix in the mirror or holding the camera over my head...


 

 
 Kerry
 shirt: boutique shop in Ireland
skirt: Old Navy
shoes: Target
flower barrette: Etsy
earrings: Target

Niall
shirt: Target
cargo shorts: Children's Place
shoes: Target

Happy Mother's Day!



Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

5 comments:

  1. You, my friend, are adorable. And when were you in Ireland??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your earrings, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I was in Ireland for a semester abroad when I was 21. It was so great- I think everyone should go there at least once in their lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those earrings! How much longer are you lock down?

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!