Sunday, May 1, 2011

Steppin' Out

It's always hard to come back from vacation-- especially one where your days are filled with perfect weather, great food, and long stretches of beach.  But it's always nice to reminisce :)

If we were like the rest of the Sullivan's Island population, we wouldn't have been wearing clothes on the beach at 3pm on an 85 degree day... but us pasty leprechauns gotta protect the fair skin, so it worked out for this post.



Kerry

dress: Old Navy

Niall

bathing suit: Baby Gap
shirt: Martha's Vineyard shop
hat: Target


Link up to Steppin' Out Saturdays:


Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

  1. I love Sullivan's Island. We always vacationed there when I was a child and I have such fond memories of the area. I still try to go back at least once a year. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit! jealous about the vaccation! i feel like i need one so bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously cute dress!! you guys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!