Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Top 5

Ok, I know I've posted a lot about our vacation in SC, but I still have a whole slew of photos that need to get on here somehow.  And I feel like the other posts were just random stories that happened to include vacation pix.  So this will be my last Sullivan's Island post, promise :)

Here's what I would consider to be the top 5 things I loved most about this place (in no particular order):

1) The house.  Seriously.  Insanely.  Awesome.



 2) Finally catching a clear, cloud-free sunrise.



 3) This little beach bum.

 




4) Collecting things from the beach.

don't worry, we put him back :)


5) Watching the kite surfers.  There were so many of them!  Niall loved it.

 


Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

6 comments:

  1. i love baby beach pictures!! we're super close to south carolina, were you at hilton head by chance? i wish we could get some star fish down here, all we seem to find is cigarette butts and the occasional jelly fish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad lives 20 minutes from Hilton Head, but we were actually right outside of Charleston. And I did see lots of those huge man-o-war style jellyfish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought that this was suppose to be your top five favorite PHOTOS and I went "Oh no, I hope she's not the one who's going to teach Niall to count" ROFL Apparently I should be more worried about Mason's reading skills, huh? LOL

    That house looks A-MAZING! Niall on the beach is soooooooooooooooo cute!!! And kite boarding looks awesome too.

    Glad you guys had a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this is a starfish? How did you catch it? I never seen in nature a starfish, very nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a starfish? How did you catch it? I don`t even have seen a starfish unfortunately, anyway it looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mother in law caught it and we put him back shortly after. It was so cool to see a live one!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!