Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stepping Out

"Stepping Out" Saturdays with Harper's Happenings

We stepped out in style this week-- well, at least I did.  But babies/toddlers can pull off sweats like no one else can, so Niall still looked cuter than me :)  

I'm just going to go ahead and warn you right up front that 95% of my wardrobe comes from either Target or Old Navy, but I like to think that my variety of accessories makes up for it.   If not, please just let me keep thinking that it does.




Kerry

Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Scarf: Old Navy
Shoes: DSW
Headband: Etsy

Niall

Sweatshirt: Target
Sweatpants: Target
Shoes: Target

In case you missed any of that, Niall got his entire outfit from Target ;)

And since Matt and I never go out, much less go out for a black tie event-- EVER-- I just couldn't leave out a pic from last weekend at the Catholic Charities Gala (for Matt's work)...


Have a great weekend!



Could ya sock me a couple votes? Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful Kerry!!!! And Matt is quite the handsome man! Hope you guys are well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!