Sunday, April 10, 2011

Black and White

So, as I've mentioned before, I'm no pro-photographer.  But just like the mom bloggers who dress up in cute clothes and fun accessories, I've been inspired by some of the other ladies out there.  It has motivated me to try to be better with photography, just like it has motivated me to put on a pair of earrings and some jeans instead of sweat pants and a fleece.

I never get sick of taking pictures of Niall and I have a pile of dead batteries to prove it.  I'm still trying to figure out the appropriate way to dispose of those... (if anyone knows, give me a holler)

Anyway, there's a great blog you may have heard of called "The Paper Mama."  And she does all kinds of photo challenges.  I've always thought they looked fun, but never gave it a shot.  So today is the day.  I'm stepping out there for a photo challenge.  You gotta start somewhere :)




If you want to link up to this or any photo challenge, click here:

The Paper Mama



Niall loves your votes! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

Talk to me!