Friday, February 11, 2011

No Girls Allowed!

From the mouths of babes

No offense, mommy- you're pretty fun to hang out with sometimes...

But I am so psyched out of my mind for boys' weekend!  Just me, daddy, and maybe even Uncle Pat.  Chillaxin' and eatin' junk food.  You should get going on your trip to NYC.

We'll probably be doing a lot of this:


Loungin' on the couch, watching sports.  ALL DAY.

Mommy only let's me watch TV once a week- for like, 2 minutes.  I barely have enough time to get through Elmo's World.

Daddy's also pretty cool because he let me blow out all the candles on his birthday cake.  I would never let somebody else blow out my candles!  He's really good at that sharing thing.



And to top it all off, he's a comtruxion manager. That's someone who helps build things.  That's why I have all these cool spoons with daddy's big machines on them.

Granny Bags says one of them is called a front end loader.  Sounds like something I did in my diaper today :)


I'm just learning right now; gettin ready to take over the buzniss one day.  I'm kind of a big deal.




Click it or ticket! Just kidding, but please vote for us :) Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Have a great boys weekend, Niall!!

    Love the spoons LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun for them, but i'm jealous of you too! a weekend in nyc? have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!