Friday, January 7, 2011

From the Mouths of Babes

So I'm pretty excited about my new set of clubs.  Grampo calls golf a "lifetime" sport; something I'll be able to enjoy 50 years from now and make lots of friends while doing it.  I guess that's one way of looking at it.

 

I call it getting all the anger out; one of the only ways I've really been able to express myself in this world full of communication barriers.  Where else can you take a big stick and whack things across the room when nobody will listen to you?


Mommy says I'm really creative when it comes to games and sports.  I've found all sorts of things to use since I lost the golf balls that came with the set.  I think I remember dropping them down into the big water bowl with the flusher, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, Christmas ornaments work great...


And so do the cups and bowls from the cabinets...


I'm so creative that she says my type of golf has a special name:  putting with intent to kill.  It sounds pretty cool to me, so I'm glad I was smart enough to come up with my own style.  I like to call it interpretive golf, because I just make the rules up as I go.

Either way, I'm pretty sure I'm on my way to becoming a pro.  I'll try to remember all of you when I'm famous :)



Click it or ticket! Just kidding, but please vote for us :) Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha - how very fun for you and the delicate objects around your house :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is just my style! Thanks for finding getrealmama! I'm following you back now. FYI my father-in-law is a big golfer. He was excited that my son's were ZPK for some reason he thought this lead to a nickname of "Zippy" which he thought was perfect for a pro-golfer. He is five now, if we want the next Tiger Woods, I guess we better get cracken'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meant to say his initials are ZPK.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wonder if he'll be using this same set of clubs in 50 years too? and i definitely have a few things around my house i wouldn't mind whacking with a big stick.

    (why does that sound dirty??)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!