Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday ~A Beautiful Disaster~

My husband would literally have a heart attack if he walked in the house right now. Let's just call it a little case of Christmas decorating gone wrong...




Yes, that is a mess of hay on the counter.  I'm attempting to make my own angel for the top of the tree.  It's not looking good :(


Click it or ticket! Just kidding, but please vote for us :) Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

7 comments:

  1. That's pretty much the way the house looks after my wife's day off (each Sunday). We'll there's less food in your baby's hair, so I guess I'm actually worse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love the hay in the kitchen - too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - that looks like my house on a GOOD day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. even tho i'd already seen the pic i BURST out laughing when i got your card yesterday. BAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Good, glad you liked it... We'll have a lot to live up to next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha...a hay angel?! I can't wait to see the finished product! Btw, I gave you an award :) http://mylifewithnate.blogspot.com/2010/12/you-like-me-you-really-like-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!