Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Big Apple

Not much time to write... I'm scrambling to get everything packed for a 2 day trip to NYC, visiting some family and friends.  What would usually take me 20 minutes to pack for now takes over 3 hours with a baby.

I'm so excited to take Niall on his first trip to the big apple, though. Best pizza, best toy stores, best Christmas tree, best everything!

But I'm not gonna lie, I'm extremely nervous about the logistics of carting around a baby, a stroller, and a 50 pound diaper bag through the streets of Manhattan.

By the way, is it ok to have a baby on your lap in a cab??  If the answer is no, please don't judge me :)

Ok, gotta run. Niall's helping me pack...





Click it or ticket! Just kidding, but please vote for us :) Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. You are very brave - good luck! And I never thought about cabs before... but I can't imagine New Yorkers drag around car seats... right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! I would die for a trip to NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip! Can't wait to see which sites you took in. I moved out of NYC because I couldn't imagine dealing with the stroller and the subway everyday. I don't know how those moms do it!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!