Friday, November 5, 2010

What's all the hype?

From the mouths of babes...

So, Halloween was fun and all.  I mean, I think I'm starting to get the idea.  We all dress up in weird puffy suits with funky head gear, steal big handfuls of candy from people's houses, and take a picture next to the best scary face pumpkins.  It's all right up my alley (I think- I don't really know my alley inside and out just yet), but I got a few bones to pick about this whole Halloween thing...

Everyone is going gaga about this candy stuff, but I got totally jipped.  Mommy only gave me 1 piece from my whole basket-- she ate all the rest of it except for one measly little candy bar that she gave to daddy and one that she gave to me.

Well, I don't know what everyone is so obsessed about because I think it tastes gross!  I chewed and chewed and chewed, but it just tasted like crinkly paper.  It wouldn't even mush up enough for me to swallow it.  Grown up food must be a lot different than baby food- I don't think I want to be a grown up.


My other beef is with the peeps who give me PINK rave bracelets.  First of all, I'm not a girl.  Second of all, I can't go to a rave until I'm at least 2 or 3 years older.  Duhhh!  But now I will definitely be ready for one-- with my bracelet and pacifier and all.  Mommy made me pose for a picture anyway.  Sooo embarrassing- but whatevs; hold up the bracelet and keep the peace, I guess.  Your welcome, mommy.



Click it or ticket! Just kidding, but please vote for us :) Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

7 comments:

  1. This was so cute! Jude would have liked candy, but I only gave him one piece of Candy and the rest was trash bound. He's not even 2 so he doesn't need to realize it's really, really good lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hysterical! Maybe you can teach him candy is bad for him and continue to have it all to yourself for the next 13 years, muhahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little entries you do from his perspective. LOL @ you eating all the candy. Really I think at that age halloween is for the parents. I mean come on the kids look super cute dressed up and then you get free candy out of it.

    People really gave away glow bracelets? Weird and not safe at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i laughed about rave bracelets... who taught niall that??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! It didn't even occur to me to take him trick or treating and then eat the candy myself. That was brilliant. Not that I needed more candy - we hardly had any trick or treaters so I probably gained 10 lbs this week pigging out on the leftovers. Niall looks so grown up in the pic of him eating the peanut butter cup. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little man is so cute! Love this post, too! :-)
    Thanks for following me! I'm following back, (finally! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! At least you gave him one, I ate all of Avery's!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!