Friday, October 8, 2010

Mean Mail Man!

From the Mouths of Babes (Niall)...

I don't get it.  I'm just crawling around the house, minding my own business- and something attacks me out of nowhere.  What did I do to deserve this?!

I remember deciding that I was sick of playing with those lame baby toys and made my way over to that big furry thing in front of the door- with the cool strings coming off the side of it.  And all of a sudden, plop!  These big chunks of paper start pounding me in the head. 


I've seen these strange chunks come through the door before, but I don't know how they do it.  It's like magic or something.  One minute there's nothing and the next minute, this hole opens up and lets the papers in.


I didn't even see it coming!  Well, I'm not gonna let this slide, so I decided to teach these papers a lesson- let's see how you like having a big bite taken out of you...



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

9 comments:

  1. Awww sweet revenge! I hope it was a bill that got the chunk taken out of it!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you have a door mail slot..how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought child exploitation was prohibited - legally and morally!
    How can such people sleep at night?

    http://partikal7.wordpress.com/2010/10/06/blogs-and-babies/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, if you can teach him to bring the mail to you, that would be sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, he needs to take some tips from Stella ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!

    I'm your newest follower and would love for you to follow me back!

    Cheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!